1. What is RestoDays?RestoDays is a 9-day culinary event held in Belgium, France and Luxembourg where you can enjoy a three course lunch or dinner at ultra-light prices: €21 for lunch and €28 for dinner. The participating Michelin-starred restaurants also offer a discovery menu for €36 (lunch) and €43 (dinner). A unique opportunity to (re)discover fine gastronomy! The restaurant holders put their best foot forward to express their views on culinary art and gastronomy. With a very attractive offer that is accessible for all gourmets! Discover a different side of your favourite restaurant or be tempted by new places or dishes that you didn’t dare to choose before. Without having to worry about a spicy bill! The RestoDays concept was born out of the collaboration between Resto.be and RestoBookings.be and took place for the first time in April 2010. Meanwhile, we are respectively launching the fifth, fourth and third edition in Belgium, France and Luxembourg. On top of that, the offer just kept on getting better: more than 250 restaurants welcome you during the RestoDays to enjoy their top-class kitchens... at very democratic prices!
2. Which restaurants are participating?
You can consult the list of participating restaurants in Belgium on
http://www.restodays.be/restaurant/list, in Luxemburg on
http://www.restodays.lu/restaurant/list and in the North of France on
3. When can I start booking a table for RestoDays?
Reservations are possible 12 days before the start of RestoDays on www.restodays.be
4. How can I book a table for RestoDays?
RestoBookings is a free service for booking restaurants online. When booking through our site, you are guaranteed that your table will be available. This reservation consists of 3 steps:
5. Is my reservation definite?
Each reservation made through RestoBookings is definite and binding. Once you made a reservation, you will immediately receive a confirmation email.
6. I have received the confirmation of my reservation online through the reservation module, but I did not receive a confirmation email. Is my reservation registered?
Email traffic through the internet is never 100% reliable; so it might happen that you have not received the email sent by us. Of course, this has absolutely nothing to do with the reliability of our system. Please contact us on the number +32 (0)2 702 10 77 (during office hours) or through email (email@example.com) if you have any problem receiving the confirmation email.
7. How can I cancel my reservation?
You can cancel your reservation through the “My reservation” tab on RestoBookings.be. Fill in your e-mail address as well as the reservation number that you received through e-mail, and click “Cancel”. You will immediately receive a confirmation by e-mail. This e-mail is the proof that you have cancelled your reservation. You can also cancel your reservation by using the link in the confirmation mail, sent right after you’ve made the initial reservation.
8. I have cancelled my reservation by phone with the restaurant itself. Does this suffice?
Yes. However, we advise you to cancel through RestoBookings since it is simple, fast and free of charge.
9. How can I change my reservation?
In case you would like to change your reservation, you first need to cancel your old reservation through the section “My reservation”. Afterwards, you will be able to make a new reservation.
10. Is your service free?
RestoBookings is a totally free online service to facilitate your reservations.
11. Where can I find the contact details of the restaurant?
You will find the address on the detail page of the restaurant. The confirmation e-mail of your reservation will contain the restaurant’s phone number.
12. I do not want to forget the reservation I made?
When you have made a reservation, you are able to add your reservation to your Outlook calendar by clicking the link "Add this reservation to my Outlook calendar". Furthermore you will receive an email with subject "Reminder reservation" the day before your reservation in which all information is mentioned again.
13. I own a restaurant and would like to receive more info on RestoDays?
Do not hesitate to contact us through firstname.lastname@example.org if you want to receive more information about RestoDays. Our sales representatives will contact you as soon as possible to answer all your questions.
14. I am a restaurant owner and would like to receive some more information about RestoBookings?
If you are interested to join RestoBookings and would like so more information, please do not hesitate to contact the RestoBookings team through email@example.com. Our representatives will gladly inform you about our product.
15. Who can I contact concerning complaints about a certain restaurant?
If in any case you have a complaint or a suggestion concerning a participating restaurant, please contact the RestoBookings team. Mention the name of the restaurant, the date of your visit and, if possible, your reservation number. All complaints are handled in a detailed and objective way.
16. How can I pass on suggestions concerning the website?
Please send us your remarks or suggestions by clicking here. All of your suggestions will be handled in a detailed and objective way.